- Diploma of Higher Education in Counselling
- Couples Institute Training: Developmental Model
- CYP-IAPT in Systemic Family Practice
- Manchester Course in Group Psychotherapy.
- Transactional Analysis 101
- BRIEF - Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- MHS 342 Core Principles and Practice in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy.
- BA (Hons) Nursing Studies (RNLD)
- Trauma Informed Practice
- ENB N47 Care and Management of People with a Learning Disability who present with Mental Health Problems.
- LDS 248 - Principles and Practice of Working with People with Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
- Substance Misuse - From Understanding to Action
- Working with Self Harm
- KUF Personality Disorder Awareness
- ABC Level 3 in Counselling Skills
- Currently completing Masters in Family Therapy
- I am a full Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and a member of The Association for Famaily Therapy(AFT). I work in line with their Ethical Framework for Good Practice.
- I hold a current Nursing Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Confidentiality is important in my practice and will be discussed with you at the initial meeting
- I can also be found on the Counselling Directory
- Check out my face book page https://www.facebook.com/empathic.counselling.co.uk